RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

She we already know, but it's nice to see journalist breaking down how the poor and black are easily locked away while the well off and white often do crime without consequence - - by design.

Black folk are taught to play by the rules and work hard :mjpls:

White folk are taught to take chances and break the rules :mjpls:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you throw a chick who is 25-30 years younger at them it won't matter if she is a dub.
these dudes are old.

I understand that but they are also married. That is what is hard to wrap my head around for me, risk it all for a dub just because she is younger? They playing the game all wrong. fukking twerps.

Cheating is rarely about just looks. It’s about variety, experiencing something new, exciting and forbidden. It’s about a nasty freak that does everything your wife doesn’t/can’t do. None of these 65 yr old stay at home mom types married to the Mike Flynn’s and David Petraeus’ of the world are gonna deepthroat/swallow yo shyt in the parking lot during lunch break, look you dead in your eye, dab the corner of her mouth with a napkin and then whisper “next time I want it all inside my pu55y” in your ear. It’s about showing her off to your closest/trusted friends and them joking about how they’re going to explain it to your wife if you die of a heart attack while fukking your mistress.

These intel agencies are not dumb they have psychologists/psychiatrists on staff and develop very detailed personality profiles of any potential targets. They do their homework and most likely tailor these hoes looks/actions based on what they know about them. That’s why they chose Butina, a chick that knows her way around guns as the NRA point person. Those guys have very clear manhood/insecurity issues and guns fill that void. Most women aren’t into guns like that so when they find one that is, theyre less likely to care that she’s not a 10.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Cheating is rarely about just looks. It’s about variety, experiencing something new, exciting and forbidden. It’s about a nasty freak that does everything your wife doesn’t/can’t do. None of these 65 yr old stay at home mom types married to the Mike Flynn’s and David Petraeus’ of the world are gonna deepthroat/swallow yo shyt in the parking lot during lunch break, look you dead in your eye, dab the corner of her mouth with a napkin and then whisper “next time I want it all inside my pu55y” in your ear. It’s about showing her off to your closest/trusted friends and them joking about how they’re going to explain it to your wife if you die of a heart attack while fukking your mistress.

These intel agencies are not dumb they have psychologists/psychiatrists on staff and develop very detailed personality profiles of any potential targets. They do their homework and most likely tailor these hoes looks/actions based on what they know about them. That’s why they chose Butina, a chick that knows her way around guns as the NRA point person. Those guys have very clear manhood/insecurity issues and guns fill that void. Most women aren’t into guns like that so when they find one that is, theyre less likely to care that she’s not a 10.
I mean, there is proof that it is/has happened, so I'm definitely not doubting it, I just don't understand it on a personal level. If I caught my pops dipping out on my mom with anyone, he gets the hands, but if he was side piecing a dub, I might have to beat em' dead.