RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Brehs, a thought just came to me while watching the TYT segment on “smocking gun” tweet :ohhh:

What if Trump is using some kind of code to communicate with Putin/Russia in the tweets.

:DKPop:

Yeah he spelled it wrong on purpose twice.. Folk already on to him because the domain was purchased back on 10/28/18

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
That russian spy is really really trash. I mean bland as white rice. That's some shyt @stomachlines would make a thread about in JBO.

I expect my traitors to fall for Scarlett Johansson spies.
Commit treason for a chick that looks like an alternate on a field hockey squad at a community college, brehs

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Y’all notice the chorus growing that Trump won the presidency through fraud? :mjgrin:

Y’all know what that means right? :mjgrin:

It’s already confirmed trump committed fraud through campaign finance violations and. conspiracy with Russia and NRA where they provided synergy to trump campaign :Russianbreh:

Sounds like Trump bout to be hit with Treason and if convicted those judicial nominations bout to be Null, Pelosi will spend the next 2 years reversing trump bs :mjgrin:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
if you throw a chick who is 25-30 years younger at them it won't matter if she is a dub.
these dudes are old.
I understand that but they are also married. That is what is hard to wrap my head around for me, risk it all for a dub just because she is younger? They playing the game all wrong. fukking twerps.