RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if Flynn and Flynn Jr., have been faking it (continued loyalty to Trump; claiming innocence) during all this time that he's been cooperating. I mean it's obvious Flynn gave up the goods. Doesn't make sense that they're claiming loyalty to MAGA/Trump etc knowing he is most likely the guy who put the final nail in the coffin?

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I wouldn't put too much faith in this Butina plea shyt...

She's a Kremlin agent just like Manafort...

They don't talk...

Nah she will talk. She accomplished her mission and its unlikely she has knowledge of anything beyond the orders she was given. If she were a high ranking KGB/FSB official then yes the US would be keen on keeping her here as long as possible to mine her for info and thus she would be in great danger if released back to Russia. But she's a pawn. Actually she's a prostitute.

Butina's plea is all about getting the goods on Paul Erickson. After that, they don't give a sh*t about what happens to her.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
8 month countdown till Trump resigns ....

tick...tick...tick...

VagueGracefulDoe-max-1mb.gif

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
There is no way Trump finishes his 1st term let alone runs for re-election...

This clown is about 3 months away from the ReThugs turning on him and 3 months from that from resigning.

The evidence is already overwhelmingly damaging and we know about 30% of what Mueller knows.
Rethugs won't turn. I don't trust em one bit.