RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Two things I took from this:
-Cruz is crying in a corner somewhere
-Flynn is most likely going to prison. I'm just wondering if he accepts a plea deal. Lower sentence or the bare minimum if he snitch out other people.
He has to be offered a plea to accept, which doesn't look like anybody is interested in working with him on. Either they have him dead to rights and don't want to play, or they want him to be the fall guy for this and don't want anybody else to be named

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Is he legit the most shameless man in American political history? I can't think of anyone worse.

Ill Raise you McCain,let a known Draft Dodger call you a Loser because you were a POW:hhh: and still ride for him....Paula Ryan and Mitch McTurtle get Honorable Mention

:dj2:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
They way the repubs seem to be stonewalling this makes me think much of the parties upper echelon is compromised. There is clearly a dirty connection between trump and and Russia and the fact it seems so many Republicans refuse to even entertain the thought makes me think this is bigger than team trump

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
They way the repubs seem to be stonewalling this makes me think much of the parties upper echelon is compromised. There is clearly a dirty connection between trump and and Russia and the fact it seems so many Republicans refuse to even entertain the thought makes me think this is bigger than team trump
xP0McLj.png
"I'll split the Rosneft money with you guys. It's gonna be great. Just the greatest. We'll get away with it, I always get away with it."

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Of course the whole party is comprised. This is the party behind 9/11 and the entire war all over the Middle East. The last time they got into office, they put a cokehead as president and a defense contractor as his VP who got his old job a $40 billion contract for the war in the Middle East.