RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Hey you still didn't tell us if you have any security clearances or if you're a journalist?
start a new thread for this. :stopitslime:

We have all this breaking news and dudes are still in here writing love letters to nap. Start a new thread.:francis:

Ya'll are as bad as the people you rail against. Guess how that makes you look.:hhh:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Wouldn’t it be best if the Democrats wait to see if trump wins the next election to hope they win the senate then impeach trump?

Doing it now I don’t see it happening cuz the republicans have the senate

Need 2/3rd of the senate to find him guilty. Unfortunately I don't see 20 republican senators discovering common sense under their pillows.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
It's already 87 pages!! :russ:

How they already have 87 pages when they had no idea what Mueller or the SDNY was going to even file?

they have 87 pages of "lawyers" trying to bend trumps shytposts into something that is comprehensible to anyone that doesn't have sever brain damage.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Mueller knew he was communicating with Trump, it seems likely he wanted him to. He could've put something in the plea agreement saying you can't talk to Trump or his council like he did with Rick gates but he didn't.

Mueller had the gift and the curse of dealing with multiple long standing criminals.

the gift: lots of scumbags to lock up.

the curse: lots of scumbags get off in order to get bigger scum bags.
it's all proportional.
the people that get off are involved in crimes against our nation and the world.

people get way more time for non-violent drug offences.

i'ts fukked up but that's the game.
the people you flip need to have faith that you will make sure their cheeks don't get clapped.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Wouldn’t it be best if the Democrats wait to see if trump wins the next election to hope they win the senate then impeach trump?

Doing it now I don’t see it happening cuz the republicans have the senate

i got all my coli cash on him going out post mid-term elections.

playing it out until the senate elections never popped up on my radar as a possibility.
i don't think that it could have been planned out very well for so long.

it could still play out that way even though they did not plan it that way.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Andy Borowitz
54 mins ·
Facebook Creator
·
Those who witnessed Trump’s departure indicated that his wife, Melania, did not board the Aeroflot plane with him, but saw him off at the airport with a cordial “Be best.”

About this website

NEWYORKER.COM

Trump Family Flees to Moscow
Trump reportedly was in a tremendous hurry to catch the plane and left behind only a one-sentence note, reading, “THERE WAS NO COLUSION [sic].”

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
It's already 87 pages!! :russ:

How they already have 87 pages when they had no idea what Mueller or the SDNY was going to even file?

Its 87 pages of Individual 1's :mjlol: tweets that they filtered to get all that include key words: fake news, angry democrats, hoax, Clinton, FOX news, Alan Dershowitz, Comey, Lisa Page, witch hunt, etc etc....

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Its 87 pages of Individual 1's :mjlol: tweets that they filtered to get all that include key words: fake news, angry democrats, hoax, Clinton, FOX news, Alan Dershowitz, Comey, Lisa Page, witch hunt, etc etc....

watching this ass hole limp around the internet, the globe and America is painful because is belittles what the idea of America is striving to be.
i'm just glad that he deserves every second of discomfort, pain, fear, guilt and dread that he should feel for what he has done to America and the kind of world that is trying to be born.

it's too bad that his suffering is directly equated with the damage he is doing to America.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CIA breh on CNN just cut a promo :dead:
Let me guess, something along the lines of "Let's cut to the chase guys. We're in the fourth quarter, tie game, ball on the opponents 10 yard line. I was in the CIA and FBI and we dealt with slimeballs like this but never a group more stupid than what we are witnessing. They don't know it yet but Special Counsel Robert Mueller is going to divide and conquer the Trump Mafia and make it look EASY. I put my credibility on that!"

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Let me guess, something along the lines of "Let's cut to the chase guys. We're in the fourth quarter, tie game, ball on the opponents 10 yard line. I was in the CIA and FBI and we dealt with slimeballs like this but never a group more stupid than what we are witnessing. They don't know it yet but Special Counsel Robert Mueller is going to divide and conquer the Trump Mafia and make it look EASY. I put my credibility on that!"

not sure if you a belittling the fact that former high ranking IC folks are giving that Thor treatment to trump by pushing that axe into his chest.

they may not be able to go for his head but they are pushing that axe in deeper and deeper every day.
trump can't snap that shyt away.

big tings a gwaan.