RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
his posture is terrible but it assists with his physical tells.
he really leans into them.
You can tell he doesn't want to be there because he isn't allowed to speak or allowed the opportunity to make it about himself

So in his mind "Why the fukk am I here?"

protestor

Man of the year
Daps
Reppin
Protesting
If there are lurkers out there that are following along, and have been hesitant to jump in with their own theories about this, don’t be nervous, just jump in. I am curious to hear from folks that don’t frequent the thread. Even if it’s a “Flynn’s a rat, so his son didn’t have to go through that”, or whatever, brehs and brehettes! This thread belong to everybody, and is historic, be part of it!

Thanks man, I usually check the thread when there is a big jump in posts.r

A random thought I have is:

Some of these these people are out here playing games. Like ,corsi, manafort, stone. They are litterly having fun with this cat and mouse shyt, trying to get off on some Bs technicalities, so absurd. Can't wait to see them when they find out Mueller ain't Messing around.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
You can tell he doesn't want to be there because he isn't allowed to speak or allowed the opportunity to make it about himself

So in his mind "Why the fukk am I here?"

Believe the Bush family promised there wouldn't be any attacks on Trump or his administration from people speaking at the service

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED::ALERTRED:

FYI, if yall want another future MARIA BUTINA or SIMONA MANGIANTE pay attention to this story:

REMEMBER THE NAME Svetlana Lokhova

DtowIJEU8AEn0jE.jpg

There was a major rumor that FLYNN was being suckered by a russian grad student when he was in the UK giving talks

if you remember, there were rumors that a russian spy ring broke up a history organization at Cambridge:

Michael Flynn: new evidence spy chiefs had concerns about Russian ties

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Thanks man, I usually check the thread when there is a big jump in posts.r

A random thought I have is:

Some of these these people are out here playing games. Like ,corsi, manafort, stone. They are litterly having fun with this cat and mouse shyt, trying to get off on some Bs technicalities, so absurd. Can't wait to see them when they find out Mueller ain't Messing around.
They are outclassed, outsmarted, and will ALL go the fukk down!