RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
If there are lurkers out there that are following along, and have been hesitant to jump in with their own theories about this, don’t be nervous, just jump in. I am curious to hear from folks that don’t frequent the thread. Even if it’s a “Flynn’s a rat, so his son didn’t have to go through that”, or whatever, brehs and brehettes! This thread belong to everybody, and is historic, be part of it!

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Mueller got the streets starvin

I saw a tweet from some dude in the UK saying its 1am over there and he's waiting for an arcane court filing in a foreign country's election investigation. :wow:

i was in the UK a few months ago for the first time.
they are heavy into US politics over there.
it's like they are watching a sporting event.

I told my grandmother on the phone to prepare for a disappointment because the serious stuff will probably be under seal/blacked out. Looks like I was right to some degree, but the document does say he's been spilling the beans like hell if they dont want him to go to jail.

please tell my your grandma reads this thread.
if not, you better put her on to it.

:ufdup:

i lost all of my grandparents when i was young.
it's nice to hear that you have such a relationship with grandma.

Grandma at home refreshing this thread franticly
66bc8d627f45bcb2023d14793ef102c7.png

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
They played Mike like a schlep. Mueller saying “He was a good boy” and recommending he hit the streets with no jail time. Trump and co have been around the mob, they know the rules, they know what this means. Flynn is food out here, his name is dirt. The best thing is going to be watching these sycophants try to figure out what this means, lol. They so nervous, scared, tense!! SUFFER fukkFACES

yeah, no matter how they read the tea leaves it all comes out :lupe: or :huhldup: