RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

full

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Zainab Ahmad :takedat:

I see @acri1 still in here doubting shyt:shaq2:. Trump could be walking out of the WH in cuffs and he’ll still be like “I don’t know about this guys” :beli:

Sorry breh, I just can't get hype over news that Mueller is letting somebody off, after he basically already let Papadopoulos off with a slap on the wrist :beli:

All I want is for somebody to face some real, actual consequences for this Russian shyt, I don't think that's a lot to ask :mjcry:

I get the context and that Flynn snitched and all but this shyt is taking too long.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Sorry breh, I just can't get hype over news that Mueller is letting somebody off, after he basically already let Papadopoulos off with a slap on the wrist :beli:

All I want is for somebody to face some real, actual consequences for this Russian shyt, I don't think that's a lot to ask :mjcry:

I get the context and that Flynn snitched and all but this shyt is taking too long.
Breh Flynn got no jail because of his cooperation. There’s only a handful of people that would have been higher targets than him. Kushner, Bannon, Jr, Fat Joffrey. People will go down

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

Breh The only people Mueller is letting off is the ones who provide accurate and useful information to get people higher up than flynn, unfortunately this is how the game is played, if you have useful information you get to walk.