RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I really hope there is a way we can archive this thread and save it just in case this site ever closes down. It's a time capsule in history, history that the majority of us were on the right side of, starting at a point when many were still saying the Trump Russia thing isn't real. One day we can show our grand kids this, show them where we stood as history unfolded.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY

Dtnvzy_VYAAmuBN

Dtnvzy_UwAEi8AU

So am I looking at that right, it says President Donald J Trump Criminal Investigation

T0iv.gif

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Flynn was never going to get more than 6 months, and it should be no surprise the SCO is asking for no custody.

He has no criminal history, he cooperated instantly, he has all that military service, and he cooperated extensively and honestly, according to the 5k letter and the sentencing motion.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Imagine the shyt he had to give up.
:banderas:

wat6rr.jpg

They were talking about putting him and his son in jail

Plus we know he was plotting to kidnap someone through government means......

What do you say to get no jail time with that over your head?
:wow:

He must of pointed at everyone for the Feds.
:ufdup::hubie::umad:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everyone upset with the lack of sentencing, just bear in mind this isn't a fly by night leak, this is information presented to the courts.

No bluffing or lying allowed at this stage, you need to have your ducks in a row.

If they are saying no charges for Flynn, there is no good reason for it to be a bluff.

In fact, like the Trump questions trap that Mueller masterfully laid, I wonder if they allowed Flynn Jr. to continue to post shyt to make Trump feel confident that Flynn Sr. was resisting.

I remain impressed by the skill of Mueller and his team.