RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He was the head of the agency at the time, and it is said that he personally engineered the Epstein deal, so Epstein would be their inside guy at Bear Sterns. He did testify against the execs at B.S. but they all got acquitted. At the end, they let a pedo walk, with a sweetheart deal, and the engineers behind the financial crisis walked away, as well.
I’m just going to nip this in the bud

Mueller was head of the FBI, not Department of Justice. Michael Mukasey was in charge of the DOJ at the time.

The FBI doesn’t make plea deals.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some wild theories I have concocted but have no reason to believe:

1) The bitter breakup between General Flynn and the Obama Administration was a covert op because they knew Trump was going to be running for President as early as 2013 and planned to use Russia's help as early as then. Flynn was a martyr to go undercover as a pro-Russia relations General to get his way into the Trump campaign.
Defense Intelligence Agency - Wikipedia

:wow:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I’m just going to nip this in the bud

Mueller was head of the FBI, not Department of Justice. Michael Mukasey was in charge of the DOJ at the time.

The FBI doesn’t make plea deals.
Thank you, I was getting my info off of a thread on reddit, I think. Glad to know he is bulletproof in this matter, props.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Some wild theories I have concocted but have no reason to believe:

1) The bitter breakup between General Flynn and the Obama Administration was a covert op because they knew Trump was going to be running for President as early as 2013 and planned to use Russia's help as early as then. Flynn was a martyr to go undercover as a pro-Russia relations General to get his way into the Trump campaign.

2) General Kelly is nodding in Trump's face then shooting a group text to Mueller, Rosenstein, and Mattis about the next move.

3) Bannon was a mole.
Flynn was known as an idiot from what I've read