RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You tell her who the mystery person is? :wow:
We've been debating back and forth about it. We don't think it's Trump because he would have publicly made it known that Mueller secretly subpoena'd him. We think it's either Don Jr or Mike Pence that's fighting Mueller.

My grandmother is funny man. She just called me cause she watching both CNN/MSNBC, and she said Gates, Flynn, Cohen, George Papadopoulos and Manafort should form a 5 man R&B group called "Singin for Treason":laff:, then they should kick Manafort out the group because he "lost his voice" (her way of referencing Manafort playing both sides by helping Trump, lying to Mueller and not being as cooperative)

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
They played Mike like a schlep. Mueller saying “He was a good boy” and recommending he hit the streets with no jail time. Trump and co have been around the mob, they know the rules, they know what this means. Flynn is food out here, his name is dirt. The best thing is going to be watching these sycophants try to figure out what this means, lol. They so nervous, scared, tense!! SUFFER fukkFACES

Daps
Reppin
St louis

cant wait till this cock suckers
is in a orange jumpsuit.
hate his pt cruiser head having ass.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
We've been debating back and forth about it. We don't think it's Trump because he would have publicly made it known that Mueller secretly subpoena'd him. We think it's either Don Jr or Mike Pence that's fighting Mueller.

My grandmother is funny man. She just called me cause she watching both CNN/MSNBC, and she said Gates, Flynn, Cohen, George Papadopoulos and Manafort should form a 5 man R&B group called "Singin for Treason":laff:, then they should kick Manafort out the group because he "lost his voice" (her way of referencing Manafort playing both sides by helping Trump, lying to Mueller and not being as cooperative)
:mjlol: Grammy wildin

Tell her it’s def Pence.. He was the first one with a lawyer after Flynn got caught plus he been quiet as a church mouse and he makes no statements or references to the Mueller investigation or Mueller himself