RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps

9TIBuf5.gif

If it's not Trump then who else could it be?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Ivanka? Jared? Eric?

Stone himself?
I don't think its Jared because he's met with Mueller twice already and was willing to do so. Don't see Mueller interviewing Ivanka or Eric. If anything SDNY or the NY Attorney General would get them.

Don't see it being Stone because he's a target. Thought Don Jr was a target too but he might be a subject for now so it could be him if it's not Trump Sr.

Edit-It could be Pence! He was there for the firing of Comey.

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Daps
BRUH!

I was reading that Black Panther 2 thread in the Film Room, and I believed Black Panther came out last year. I forgot it was February. :snoop:
Just the other day one of my friends said ":whew:Only 1 more year of Trump"
and then I pointed out we were technically not even at 2 years of his term yet. Its always crazy seeing the life leave someones eyes in real time:lolbron:

He/We ain't seen shyt yet

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I don't think its Jared because he's met with Mueller twice already and was willing to do so. Don't see Mueller interviewing Ivanka or Eric. If anything SDNY or the NY Attorney General would get them.

Don't see it being Stone because he's a target. Thought Don Jr was a target too but he might be a subject for now so it could be him if it's not Trump Sr.

Edit-It could be Pence! He was there for the firing of Comey.

i wouldn't be surprised if they took out pence first.
securing the line of succession is in the minds of people who can affect it.

there is no way that trump inc. has the resources to deal with the wave of shyt that is coming at them.

it's gonna be anal rape on the world stage.