RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Tweet statements obstructing justice and encouraging people to "stay on your side" lmfao

alternative theory - trump would rather be impeached (for obstruction etc) than to face criminal charges that might put him in prison forever. that's why he's doing all of this obstructing etc so openly. maybe he thinks impeachment would short circuit any appetite for additional charges.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
alternative theory - trump would rather be impeached (for obstruction etc) than to face criminal charges that might put him in prison forever. that's why he's doing all of this obstructing etc so openly. maybe he thinks impeachment would short circuit any appetite for additional charges.
The Agnew approach but the problem in Donald's case is he won't be able to shake the whole gambit of his criminal charges.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

There is too much that everyone knows about. Cheeto is gonna go down multiple times.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"We're not stealing anything, we're reimbursing ourselves"

What a statement... though...

:wow:

I find it shocking Trump knows the word "reimbursing" :mjlol:

hes a lifelong financial crook, of course he'll know a word that innocuously describes a transfer of money from someone else to yourself

Contractors: "Mr. Trump, your accounts payable dept. shorted us more than $100,000 on the final invoice"
Trump: No, no, not true...I checked and they told me that was for the reimbursement we discussed
Contractors: We never discussed such a thing. I've looked at the contract and that word never appears.
Trump: Look I'm very busy today...let's talk about this in a couple weeks when I get back from.....*hangs up*

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Yes that too. Like they are literally trying to pass a bill that would handcuff the incoming governor from any policy actions that would fix their gerrymandering problems and limiting the power of the governor. How Republican got this label of being the more patriotic party is beyond my understanding.

Click the link yall. :mjlol:

:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Throw the whole law degree away

@ChrisMegerian
Chris Megerian Retweeted Daniel W. Drezner

I just talked to Rudy Giuliani about this tweet. He says it’s not obstruction of justice because the president is only encouraging someone not to lie.

Chris Megerian added,

DtgZWbrUUAALEmq.jpg

Daniel W. Drezner @dandrezner
Can a lawyer explain how the Roger Stone tweet in particular is not obstruction of justice?
11:26 AM - 3 Dec 2018