RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The republicans can create a bogeyman with whoever is there.
With any reasonable leaders turnout is usually high, it just shows how much trump depresses everything outside the base.
If Pelosi is the most effective leader, let her do her thing. The question to ask should be, will she do enough to keep the democratic base and undecideds interested?
The same crew of folks will look for any and every reason to shyt on democrats and up republicans. They know they have to be lo key with it so they post a certain way but it's obvious.

So they say, Democrats soft but then say republicans will turnout in huge numbers. See how obviously biased this statement comes across once you separate it? See how pro right wing it is. Doesn't it sound like something you'd see on a right wing forum. Nobody underestimates republicans but shytting on each and every possible democrat move because it's not something you would personally approve of isn't the way. We are in a crisis. And some of you just don't get it.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Honeymoon is over

putin can praise, shyt on, stroke or slap trump at any time he chooses.
he will say or do anything that works to his advantage if he thinks he can get away with it.

after Helsinki....heh...heh....bwahaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaa!

excuse me, sorry.

after Helsinki it was disturbingly displayed just how lopsided the balance of power in that relationship is.
trump was forced to disavow the American Intelligence Agencies.
then in the same motion, unquestioningly accept the word of a former kgb agent.

trump is a punching bag.
he always has his chin out for putin to tag and eats uppercuts for breakfast lunch and dinner....but he just won't go down.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
putin can praise, shyt on, stroke or slap trump at any time he chooses.
he will say or do anything that works to his advantage if he thinks he can get away with it.

after Helsinki....heh...heh....bwahaaaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaa!

excuse me, sorry.

after Helsinki it was disturbingly displayed just how lopsided the balance of power in that relationship is.
trump was forced to disavow the American Intelligence Agencies.
then in the same motion, unquestioningly accept the word of a former kgb agent.

trump is a punching bag.
he always has his chin out for putin to tag and eats uppercuts for breakfast lunch and dinner....but he just won't go down.

Straight p*ssy when Obama tell it like it is about Russia

Racist cacs failed the country they so called love nominating Trump. Dumb fukks

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

Slippery slope! I’m all for it it, but it wouldn’t surprise me if this wasn’t floated by a right winger. This is the perfect story, and the labor secretary is the PERFECT sacrifice, considering they are gonna drop this story right at the feet of Mueller. As much as I hate this fukking story, and want EVERYBODY in cahoots with this shyt executed, I have already seen the alt-Reich pointing out Muellers part in this, and his position at the time, he was right in the chain of command of folks that let this guys LOSING cooperation against the Bear Sterns executives (they were acquitted) be used as a practical “get out of jail for being a abominable pedophile FREE” card. I have tunnel vision, let’s nail this mutha fukka first, then we can go after this pedo again, and once this is done, then we can find out from Bob if letting a pedo and his friends go to try to get some executives with the best lawyers in the world was worth it.