RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s hanging on bc there is a chance (small as it might be) that she could end up President. No politician in her position would relinquish power at this moment.

This is the best chance/shot that any politician could ever have of becoming president. Think about gaining the presidency without even having to run a fukking election.

i really am just lurking til the midterms.

but i havent laughed that hard in a month :russ:

Simpleton

:whistle:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Did you know I was in Home Alone 2? They wanted me for Home Alone 1 but they said they couldn't afford it. Part 2 they come to me and say Donald, Donald, you are so successful and so rich. You have a fantastic company with thousands and thousands of employees and billions and billions of dollars. I told them how much, I mean I could've done it for free but that's not how business works so they come back and tell me they'll pay me double. Double. So I got the 50 million for Home Alone 2 and it was more successful than part 1. Which never happened before, not many people know that. So I get the 70 million which I make in a day, sometimes every minute, so natural for me. So that's how that happened and it was so easy.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you know I was in Home Alone 2? They wanted me for Home Alone 1 but they said they couldn't afford it. Part 2 they come to me and say Donald, Donald, you are so successful and so rich. You have a fantastic company with thousands and thousands of employees and billions and billions of dollars. I told them how much, I mean I could've done it for free but that's not how business works so they come back and tell me they'll pay me double. Double. So I got the 50 million for Home Alone 2 and it was more successful than part 1. Which never happened before, not many people know that. So I get the 70 million which I make in a day, sometimes every minute, so natural for me. So that's how that happened and it was so easy.

BRUH :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His interview is
“What’s your favorite movie?”
“Did you see that thing about that guy......you know that guy.....that was great, right? I love that guy....he worked for me once, he definitely respects me....he likes young, pretty girls, you know, hahaha, he has a lot of respect for me”
“What is your golf handicapped? You know the fake news said I made fun of the handicapped? I love retarded people, like you wouldn’t believe! I have given A LOT of money to these wonderful, beautiful folks. You know, not that long ago, we would call them mongaloids and kill them with fire, but now everybody wants to pretend they didn’t, but I remember. You know, when we had Jr, they wanted me to kill it with fire, but watching him, in Keith’s arms, you know I don’t touch babies, I’m actually allergic to babies, it’s a thing that not a lot of people will tell you, it’s a big thing, that people don’t tell you about, everybody’s saying it, but it’s not PC, they say happy holidays, in South Africa, white babies are rounded up and fed to wid boars, but Hillary doesn’t talk about that”

dawg :dead:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

I still see folk not sure of Manaforts play...

Cohen is a trust fund jew and safezone tough guy...No balls, skated by on his inheritance and fathers connections...

Manafort is a Kremlin agent and knows the deal...He understands the stakes, even if he wanted to talk he can't hence why his only play is hope for a pardon...He played Mueller's team by sending the questions they asked him to the WH to strengthen his chances of getting that pardon...He doesn't care about extra charges on top of what he's facing, Trump is his only hope of getting out of this...Manafort knows if nothing comes of this investigation, he will get that pardon and his play here will be the stuff of legends...

Cohen on the other hand will rot in a prison cell regardless the outcome...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

Cohen is a trust fund jew and safezone tough guy...No balls, skated by on his inheritance and fathers connections...

Manafort is a Kremlin agent and knows the deal...He understands the stakes, even if he wanted to talk he can't hence why his only play is hope for a pardon...He played Mueller's team by sending the questions they asked him to the WH to strengthen his chances of getting that pardon...He doesn't care about extra charges on top of what he's facing, Trump is his only hope of getting out of this...Manafort knows if nothing comes of this investigation, he will get that pardon and his play here will be the stuff of legends...

yeah, manafort's only play is going for a pardon.
he's threading the eye of a needle.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Did he really play Mueller’s team or Mueller set that trap for him let’s get some clarification :ufdup:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Could Pence be individual 1 in some documents?
giphy.gif

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I said from the get-go, there is no way pence escapes this unscathed. He is just as dirty and compromised as the rest of the inner circle. Yeah he'll be protected by the Republican Senate but he'll only be VP for so long. I think his options are you either resign or you'll be looking at prison once you go back to being a private citizen.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Did he really play Mueller’s team or Mueller set that trap for him let’s get some clarification :ufdup:
I just can’t see, regardless how brilliant his legal team is, Muellers team getting play. Maybe I’m naive, but I don’t confuse the scope and gravity of Trump and co illegalities with the “brilliance” of their acts. Just because they are huge in way of what they did, doesn’t mean they were smart, right?