RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjlol:

This is just the tip of the iceberg. This guy has really deep Kremlin ties for financial reasons. 2019 will be the exposal year for Dope 45.
I’ll be pissed if I don’t hear about the mob ties explicitly. No beating around the bush with money laundering. Straight up organized crime. Sex trafficking. Etc.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
No way the senate will do it, they will lose the Republican Party forever if they do.

Trump will continue president and get re elected sadly
Please. They will be back in 3 years and the American populace will forgive them.

I never thought in a million years people would just forget about the economic collapse of 2007/8/9

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Please. They will be back in 3 years and the American populace will forgive them.

I never thought in a million years people would just forget about the economic collapse of 2007/8/9
They didn't, that is part of the reason they voted for Trump.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

This is my issue right here.

The average American truly has it in his head that none of this shyt effects them, and then when shyt happens, the first people they blame are the Democrats and the Liberals.

It's a neverending cycle

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Trump looking like the kid who wants to sit with the cool kids at their lunch table but gets ranked on.

:russ:
No doubt. That's why when he's in Europe he looks all disinterested and unhappy because he doesn't wanna hang out with them he wants to kick it with his dictator bruhs.