RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh, he’s probably a slightly autistic kid with no friends who doesn’t do anything but troll Reddit, news sites and the Coli all day. He’s either insanely rich or living in his parents basement.
This guy will post 20-50 times in here daily, make a couple other threads in Higher Learning. While simultaneously starting multiple threads in the locker room and having 3-4 on going arguments. And he still finds time to post and use reddit. And god knows how many other forum he actively post on. I’m not buying it.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
d4s-PD_R0i2ywO6z5J9l3LAentkRAUvroogftYCs2AY.gif
:what::lmaohussein:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

:ohhh: can we actually have faith in Mitch to do the right thing.

It's gonna take the right catalyst but I foresee the republicans on the hill turning on him. Even with this revelation I don't think we're there yet. We are getting awfully close though.

What people have to realize is trump is realistically political suicide BUT the right wing voters don't know that and they keep bread on these dude's tables. Not trump. I hate them but I can recognize the shytty hand they dealt themselves.

Not sympathetic however.