RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
I don’t think people realize how important not having the Saudis as allies really is.

IDGAF about that. Let your fukking nuts hang. You're GENERAL Mattis. He should have told him to send Pompeo ass out there and he was going to sit this one out if anything. How is he contradicting the CIA and going along with Haspel not being allowed to attend? :dwillhuh:

I dunno, he was washing a nikka underwear by hand so maybe I shouldnt think of him in a high regard. He just seemed like the one person who wasnt going along with the bullshyt farce of Trump's presidency. Not praising him at the televised round table jerk off to now flat out lying for Trump.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you even in this thread as ur alt, did you get bushed again? And from the other thread, you ain’t sucked my dikk yet, coward, when that going down, hoe?

I'm a coward, but you're on the internet typing words to a man that you have and would never say to any man's face in real life.

Suck my dikk and choke on the feedback you raised by a hoe azz nikka daddy chump.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'm a coward, but you're on the internet typing words to a man that you have and would never say to any man's face in real life.

Suck my dikk and choke on the feedback you raised by a hoe azz nikka daddy chump.
You going in between accounts acting like different people, weirdo shyt. I was raised that if someone invite you to their dikk, you throwing hands. You are less than nothing to me, bytch, so it’s whatever to me. Get some therapy, you act like you were touched by adults that you might have trusted when you were a kid, you acting out, you prolly making some bad decisions in life because of your childhood trauma. You unsure who you are, what your purpose is, where you fit in, and it shows, real loud, on this site, sis. Be gone with you, and join a club, catch a meeting, dip into a support group, just get the fukk outta here.
Last time I’m addressing you, sis, good luck with your bytch ass.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You going in between accounts acting like different people, weirdo shyt. I was raised that if someone invite you to their dikk, you throwing hands. You are less than nothing to me, bytch, so it’s whatever to me. Get some therapy, you act like you were touched by adults that you might have trusted when you were a kid, you acting out, you prolly making some bad decisions in life because of your childhood trauma. You unsure who you are, what your purpose is, where you fit in, and it shows, real loud, on this site, sis. Be gone with you, and join a club, catch a meeting, dip into a support group, just get the fukk outta here.
Last time I’m addressing you, sis, good luck with your bytch ass.

What man calls another "sis" ya'll new no daddy having boys are a joke. How am I supposed to be insulted by someone who even has that in his insult lexicon?

After reading through your post activity on this site for the past two weeks, I'm actually ashamed I gave you any energy. You post nothing useful here, you post about Joe Buddens and DJ Akademiks and................ thats it. Your existence is sad. Go find a purpose, or kill yourself. :demonic:

Here's what i'm gonna do. I'm gonna take my own good old advice and block Your bytch ass. :lawd:

Mercrimmuh to your hoe a$$.