RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yeah the "Trumplandia" agents were essentially holding Comey hostage. He didn't have much a choice. I wish he wouldn't have done what he did, but I'm not sure what the alternative was.

Imagine a SMART, charismatic republican with Trump's aspirations and moral compass.. could be the end of the USA as we know it
I know his hands were tied with that, but the whole entire conservative network, not very far below the actual surface in fact, we’re doing really nefarious things, pretty much out in the open, and all this clown cared about, or even focused any fukking attention and energy towards was the ducking email mummers farce. I mean, they had to be hand delivered the fukking evidence from a British agent, how the fukk you gonna let another country tell you about you? How the fukk aren’t candidates for the most powerful position in the fukking world vetted? Why does a shyt bag magazine like the free beacon have to do the job of the fbi? Good job, Jim, but you were in that hospital room with Ashcroft, so all is forgiven. I, of course support Comey in any way if he can help did us of this piece of shyt DJT, but he is part of the reason we are in this mess, so when all is said and done, he ain’t “good” out here.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Imagine all the crazy shyt Nunes and Co. managed to stifle that will be unearthed in January.

The “blocked call” that Donnie boy refused to acknowledge.
As if the NSA got stumped by some Verizon blocked call :mjlol:

Don't worry about it tho :mjgrin:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
how you cheat off the man who cheated on the test? :whatyoumean::confusedjagfan:

HOW SWAY?!:MuellerWhat:

26gsnxK8iNkYn34HK.gif

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Worthless Loser