RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:ALERTRED:

:mjlol:

Mueller got this dummy by the nuts :FBIMuellerLaugh:

V2KKmHc.gif

:heartylaugh:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
White people problems :sas1:

:sas2:

Can’t wait till tomorrow actually, my f-I-l hates this mutha fukkas as much as, if not more than me. When he starts in his 7-10 drink feel good, fukk Trump bag, you would think you watching a lead in from Baechel. He reminds me of Larry without the censorship. Both sides of my family, mine and hers, fukking hate this man. I don’t fukk with Facebook and tell my whole family to stay the fukk off but sometimes my sister will text me to go on and see my mom going after people, even I’m making the :picard:. Old people shouldn’t be calling folks fukkboys and calling other old ladies “mouth breathing, dumbfukk, c*nts”. My fam sets the energy, and KEEPS THE ENERGY THE SAME

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
i hope that these "republican" judges are waking up and realizing that they have been riding on a ship that no longer exists.
Or, it could just be cover for himself in saying this shyt with his base, to get them to distrust the SC because this administration will have cases before the SC that are just flat out losers, and instead of following the law, and taking his L’s he is furthering the distrust amongst his fukking loser, shytbag base towards our democratic institutions

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
@Based Lord Zedd thoughts?
How you holding up, being exposed to allegations that are politically disadvantageous?

She cant be lying because UK study right? Or are you going to be a misogynist?

Sideline shills feel free to help ya boy through this existential crisis

She can't be lying because of a UK study what is that even supposed to mean? I don't know why you insist on quoting me with strawman arguments.

This case was thrown out and the UK study we were talking about before was about rape allegations not domestic abuse.

Reaching.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She can't be lying because of a UK study what is that even supposed to mean? I don't know why you insist on quoting me with strawman arguments.

This case was thrown out and the UK study we were talking about before was about rape allegations not domestic abuse.

Reaching.
Go ahead and continue being obtuse:ehh: I still enjoy this

It started as reproving an easily provable point to the intellectually dishonest.

But now im just in awe of the spin game:ohhh:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't believe he started publicly beefing with Roberts

We've got to get this guy out office before he does more harm

:snoop:

Public discourse lower to troll level
Racial tension
Police state
Stock market crashing
Rich getting richer

The only thing he may have left to check on his bucket list is all out civil war...
:francis:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Public discourse lower to troll level
Racial tension
Police state
Stock market crashing
Rich getting richer

The only thing he may have left to check on his bucket list is all out civil war...
:francis:

Well if he degrades the constitution and the supreme court to the point of irrelevancy what do we have?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well if he degrades the constitution and the supreme court to the point of irrelevancy what do we have?

Well the supreme Court is already dangerously close to seeming partisan...if public perception is such that there is no confidence, where do you go?

The constitution would take some effort though.

I hope.

This is is like a hurricane. Some folks will rebuild, some will get out of the area forever and not look back, but it never goes back to normal. Recovery is relative. Pandora box is open. Life changes fundamentally after it gets closed.

That said, have a happy thanksgiving.
Take the time to enjoy and appreciate the people you care about and those who care about you.