RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mueller needs to drop a mid-report or something.. I understand being by the book but damn but I hope he realizes they won't stop until until the investigation is handicapped to the point of being ineffective. If he has names, he should name them. Let off a few warning shots. He going fukk around and his report won't see the light of day.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Mueller needs to drop a mid-report or something.. I understand being by the book but damn but I hope he realizes they won't stop until until the investigation is handicapped to the point of being ineffective. If he has names, he should name them. Let off a few warning shots. He going fukk around and his report won't see the light of day.

january will be a jaw dropper.

full

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Go and listen to Bagman podcast, it will definitely hold you over while we wait. Who knows what’s going on behind the scenes, we won’t ever know because SC is airtight, no leaks.