RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Wallace is actually pretty fair. Him and Shepard are probably the only ones worth a damn on that channel
Nah, Wallace is a Magat like the rest of them, he just likes to pretend like he’s fair. Shepard Smith is only thing good about Fox News.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:dead:

Screen-Shot-2018-11-18-at-1-18-01-PM.png

:wow:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

he has no shame.

This is why you ignore his tweets. The media is probably going to have a mental breakdown as it discusses in solemn tones the decorum of a President. Then Trump will do something that's obviously a token statement of unity and we'll have think pieces and pundits wondering if he's finally turned the corner after 28 false alarms. Adam Schitt would just be another forgotten dumpster fire on Trump's path of destruction. You could eliminate so many of these inflammatory Tweets if he they weren't given any attention or at least frustrate him so much he may say something incriminating or too far to walk back.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Um, via press release, maybe? The White House always puts out a statement, usually more coherent than anything on his Twitter.

trump has chosen twitter as is his main communication outlet.
it is what it is.
to ignore it would be irresponsible.

i know that the vast majority of it is garbage but there is knowledge to be gleaned by paying attention to it.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
trump has chosen twitter as is his main communication outlet.
it is what it is.
to ignore it would be irresponsible.

i know that the vast majority of it is garbage but there is knowledge to be gleaned by paying attention to it.

But they report on the garbage too. Most of his tweets are insults. The country does not need to know his every thought. I mean for goodness sakes they can read his tweets on their own. We're not children needing a storytime.