RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

:dwillhuh: And you will see CNN reporters interviewing Trump supporters and they will repeat this and actually be serious in their response. I hope they are asked about the person's name. They change their clothes but what name they using? Are you saying people can make up names and vote now, they voting twice under their same name? Is that were we are with this? He's fukking retarded, it should be so embarrassing for anyone associated with that clown.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:dwillhuh: And you will see CNN reporters interviewing Trump supporters and they will repeat this and actually be serious in their response. I hope they are asked about the person's name. They change their clothes but what name they using? Are you saying people can make up names and vote now, they voting twice under their same name? Is that were we are with this? He's fukking retarded, it should be so embarrassing for anyone associated with that clown.
we need to issue voting hats

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps

Avenatti on his I lost the battle but the war will be won Philli shyt
22150-c64089b58080c2a7c23fc340cb4d9580.jpg