RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had a good run, just got too ahead of himself. :francis:

And the fact he got arrested before Don Jr got indicted as he predicted is an L.
I'm taking all bets that this is a scandal and set up by Trump and folks. And they he will come out of this back in the high graces of the left. He was fading away until this too. The story will unravel quickly and he'll be a hero

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The knives have been out for Avenatti ever since the Dems decided to scapegoat him for their own fumbling of the Kavanaugh confirmation. It's been downhill from there. Dude was getting almost nothing but good press all year and then all of a sudden, "Hey, wait, this guy who we've foisted on every news channel in the country and made into a cult hero is a scumbag. Looks like we 'overlooked' a few things. :troll:" This should finish him off nicely as in this era, unless you're Trump, if you're accused of something, then you did it. Domestic violence accusations are rancid and the stench is going to stick because he's already had his character diminished over the past couple of months.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The knives have been out for Avenatti ever since the Dems decided to scapegoat him for their own fumbling of the Kavanaugh confirmation. It's been downhill from there. Dude was getting almost nothing but good press all year and then all of a sudden, "Hey, wait, this guy who we've foisted on every news channel in the country and made into a cult hero is a scumbag. Looks like we 'overlooked' a few things. :troll:" This should finish him off nicely as in this era, unless you're Trump, if you're accused of something, then you did it. Domestic violence accusations are rancid and the stench is going to stick because he's already had his character diminished over the past couple of months.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Something smells fishy.
full

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
This Avenatti story is a joke.
I got multiple notifications on my phone about it...like it's meant to be important BREAKING news.
It's not. Whether he did it or not, I don't see how it will have a significant impact on anything.
All we need now is the sick 3AM twitter diss from Trump to Avenatti, followed by Avenatti screaming about how he didn't do anything and all will be revealed.
LOL at TMZ breaking the "political" story of the day, media is a joke.