RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Well if you listen to Nancy pelosi she already beat him to this by promising bipartisanship.
For the 1000th time, let me explain this.

The Democrats can NOT flat out say that they will do to Trump what McConnell and Paul Ryan did to Obama, but trust me they know how mad people are with Trump and they will uses it to their advantage. They won’t be working with him UNLESS him and McConnell lays something out there so sweet that they’d be fools to pass it up.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
For the 1000th time, let me explain this.

The Democrats can NOT flat out say that they will do to Trump what McConnell and Paul Ryan did to Obama, but trust me they know how mad people are with Trump and they will uses it to their advantage. They won’t be working with him UNLESS him and McConnell lays something out there so sweet that they’d be fools to pass it up.
This is bullshyt, no offense breh. Democrats constantly tie their own hands or impose rules on themselves thinking it's more important to follow them than it actually is.

I'm not a politician but I can give you an easy out from just straight up saying you won't be bipartisan but at the same time not saying you will be bipartisan and also not lying .

Someone asks you if you plan to work with Republicans, you say "we were elected to be a check on Trump and Republicans and while bipartisanship would be nice, our first priority is to carry out the will of the voters who elected us to our office". Boom. Easy.

But the thing is, there are a lot of career politicians in Congress who have no fight in them, and if anything they constantly love to remind hosts of Sunday morning shows how their fellow Republicans are their friends. Thing is, the people who actually voted for them, are largely not interested in their buddy buddy persona and want tangible actions for their votes. Not for the house leader not under any durress, almost dying to do so, state how they look forward to working with an opposition who has made it clear they have no desire to do the same. Then you wonder why some people feel voting doesn't matter. People like tangible actions and fight, not milquetoast platitudes and fear of rocking the boat.

Also while I have a lot of faith in a lot of these newly elected people like Ocasio and more progressive candidates to be fighters, I don't expect much of the old guard and establishment class like Pelosi and Schumer. I'm not only talking about the Russia investigation either.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
The media needs to call these evangelicals out for what they truly are, which is the Ku Klux Klan.
Not only that those in that group that do not share the same ideology need to condemn them also.
I am glad its starting to come out in the open about the link between the right and Evangelist Christians though.
Its amazing how people ignore it or just be on some they not "real Christians".

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
This is bullshyt, no offense breh. Democrats constantly tie their own hands or impose rules on themselves thinking it's more important to follow them than it actually is.
No offense taken fam.

Although I agree that the Democrats have been pissing me off for a decade with their nerdy passive behavior, I truly believe that they’ve learned their lesson and realize that behavior led them to lose everything to the Republicans.

Trump has provided the new blueprint and they will somewhat follow it. It’s now cool to be an a$$hole. They know that the people that voted them into power during these midterms will abandon them before 2020 if they become passive with Trump.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Trump is a tar baby. The more you directly respond to his rhetoric, the more entangled you get in his nonsense.

The way you defeat a tar-baby is by recognizing the trap and ignoring it, not boxing with it. :kanyebp:
Tar baby?:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

just messing with you breh:mjlol: I know what you mean.