RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I’ve been thinking about this a lot. Trump is making his critics (the press, citizens, us, etc) think that those that are critical of Trump are “right” and “just,” existentially. I find myself doing that. Take for example Brennan and Clapper. We see them as fighting the “good fight,” but these people also don’t have our best interests in mind. The CIA and NSA are not our friends and that’s been proven time and time again. I fear that some of us (myself included) are thinking that if we have the same enemy as others, that those others are our friends and have our best interests in mind. They don’t.

shyt is fukked up. I’m not sure what do with this problem :jbhmm:

Yeah. I’m reminded of the Russian Afghan war in the 80s. We, the US, befriended the mujahadin (Bin Laden, Zawahiri) because they hated the communist USSR just as much as we did. Fast forward 10 years and those same mujahadin attacked us and became our main enemy. I just hope we can learn from that

it is what it is.
as imperfect and sometimes even as bad as the IC, law enforcement and the judiciary can and have been, they really are the only ones who can stop trump.

I wish her NOTHING but pain, anguish, mental health issues, domestic problems, insecurities, self doubt, gout, fibromyalgia, ibs, opioid addiction, and for her to stub her big club feet ass toe at least 4 times a day. I want her to cry in her house alone, with body issues and agoraphobia. I want her to be a prisoner in her home and mind.

ibs...:dead:

I just saw a news story where the US was aligned with China and Russia against a French proposed and European backed cyber-security measure. Strange times. Maybe we are here by design and Trump is just a useful conman. What if a new world order of bullies was the ultimate goal but only a madman could be the face and scapegoat of this realignment? I fear Trump may be here until 2024 and this realignment will be permanent. America has long showed who she really is to her own citizens and now I think she's ready to remove the mask and show the rest of the world too.

this really is the worst case scenario.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
it is what it is.
as imperfect and sometimes even as bad as the IC, law enforcement and the judiciary can and have been, they really are the only ones who can stop trump.

ibs...:dead:

this really is the worst case scenario.
You know that bytch be combining shrimp with milkshakes and avocado mayo

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I’ve been thinking about this a lot. Trump is making his critics (the press, citizens, us, etc) think that those that are critical of Trump are “right” and “just,” existentially. I find myself doing that. Take for example Brennan and Clapper. We see them as fighting the “good fight,” but these people also don’t have our best interests in mind. The CIA and NSA are not our friends and that’s been proven time and time again. I fear that some of us (myself included) are thinking that if we have the same enemy as others, that those others are our friends and have our best interests in mind. They don’t.

Don't see a problem at all. Damn if this is a problem how do yall survive voe doing business. :mjlol:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Kinda like how the X-Men and Magneto/The Brotherhood had to team up to stop Apocalypse. :bpthink:

Sure, the X-Men and Magneto were strongly opposed to one another, but Apocalypse messed up the rotation. :bpgucci:

We're trying to work out our differences, not exterminate the entire human population :whoa:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

The Hill

5 hrs ·
Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham said he would support legislation to protect special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into ties between President Trump's campaign and Russia in the 2016 election.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Graham backs bill protecting Mueller
"It probably would be good to have this legislation in place just for the future.”

Yeah, he says that now then will vote differently when the time comes...

When is this ho up for re-election?

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Oh well if THEY say so :mjlol:

McConnell is going to try to use Whitaker as a bargaining chip for that Mueller protection.
Yeah but I don't think Trump is gonna fire him. He would of been did that already..

If he thought nothing was gonna happen he would of been fired him already..