RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I’ve been thinking about this a lot. Trump is making his critics (the press, citizens, us, etc) think that those that are critical of Trump are “right” and “just,” existentially. I find myself doing that. Take for example Brennan and Clapper. We see them as fighting the “good fight,” but these people also don’t have our best interests in mind. The CIA and NSA are not our friends and that’s been proven time and time again. I fear that some of us (myself included) are thinking that if we have the same enemy as others, that those others are our friends and have our best interests in mind. They don’t.

shyt is fukked up. I’m not sure what do with this problem :jbhmm:
The democrats just nominated a bunch of fbi and cia agents.

Some may argue the militay is trying to usurp civilian rule.

And you have some corny posters implying what those guys/gals have seen. What does that have to do with this president? If you see something say something. Don’t play fukking coy with me.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The enemy of my enemy scenario?
Yeah. I’m reminded of the Russian Afghan war in the 80s. We, the US, befriended the mujahadin (Bin Laden, Zawahiri) because they hated the communist USSR just as much as we did. Fast forward 10 years and those same mujahadin attacked us and became our main enemy. I just hope we can learn from that

Jhoon

Daps
Yeah. I’m reminded of the Russian Afghan war in the 80s. We, the US, befriended the mujahadin (Bin Laden, Zawahiri) because they hated the communist USSR just as much as we did. Fast forward 10 years and those same mujahadin attacked us and became our main enemy. I just hope we can learn from that
That’s not how history works. History always repeats itself.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I hear ya, but what’s the alternative? We are the change we want, right? 1 former cia agent ran, but there were mostly grass roots, people like scientists, that are fed the fukk up with this administration denying climate change, LGBT folks that are sick of getting shyt on, P.O.C that are sick of the systemic racism, women that are sick of not being treated equally, etc. it’s a dangerous mindset you are talking about, too. It’s part of the reason Trump won, because the next place your mind goes with what you are talking is either 3rd party, an “outsider”, or “my vote won’t matter”. There are plenty of people that are going to try and feed off that mentality, make you more of a cynic, tell you both sides are the same.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Thanksgiving coming. I call it hell day. :pacspit:Hopefully we have an early feast. I hate these goddamn people so much :pacspit:

America bruhs. This is fukkin lunacy. I hate being high thinking about this shyt, the fact this country is being ran by a fukkin fool who can't close an umbrella and looks fukkin ridiculous is :pacspit:

Like wtf is happening..have we been infiltrated or is Trump a lucky fluke fukk boy?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I hear ya, but what’s the alternative? We are the change we want, right? 1 former cia agent ran, but there were mostly grass roots, people like scientists, that are fed the fukk up with this administration denying climate change, LGBT folks that are sick of getting shyt on, P.O.C that are sick of the systemic racism, women that are sick of not being treated equally, etc. it’s a dangerous mindset you are talking about, too. It’s part of the reason Trump won, because the next place your mind goes with what you are talking is either 3rd party, an “outsider”, or “my vote won’t matter”. There are plenty of people that are going to try and feed off that mentality, make you more of a cynic, tell you both sides are the same.
Yeah, I’m just thinking 10-15 years ahead. In our overwhelming desire to stop Trump, are we installing a different, and equally destructive and harmful entity?

If we stop Trump, but end up creating an Orwellian, CIA, FBI state, what was the point? We really have to think this through and carefully. Just because we’re temporary friends, that doesn’t mean it’s the best course of action to take. I’m just saying that we should try to stop being so myopic. We need to think 2-3 steps ahead. What reality are we going to have after this Trump shyt is over?

Jhoon

Daps
You don’t think the Russians already made this calculation?

At its core: this country has harmed a lot of people. This country has thrived off divide and conquer. So you can’t ask it’s citizens to be the bigger person.

In the end were the Russians sanctions worth it?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You don’t think the Russians already made this calculation?

At its core: this country has harmed a lot of people. This country has thrived off divide and conquer. So you can’t ask it’s citizens to be the bigger person.

In the end were the Russians sanctions worth it?

Russians were working on infiltrating us using this exact operation way before the sanctions

The sanctions forced them to bet all their chips on one hand, which they won, but now they have to go all in again

Given what we know about the NRA and Roger Stone, do you think if we didnt drop the sanctions the russians would have gotten bored and stopped?

Jhoon

Daps
Russians were working on infiltrating us using this exact operation way before the sanctions

The sanctions forced them to bet all their chips on one hand, which they won, but now they have to go all in again

Given what we know about the NRA and Roger Stone, do you think if we didnt drop the sanctions the russians would have gotten bored and stopped?
The Russians were wrapping themselves around the Republican Party. It appears that most conservatives are content with their world view.

Are we ready to educate Americans?