RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
thats my guess. shes been like 12,000 times better at her job than spicer
She’s working for evil, but one has to appreciate her skill of spinning everything on the fly, with few errors. She is able to spin any outrageous and downright crazy thing Trump says or does, keep a straight face, and keep the conversation moving, over and over again, in rapid succession. That’s gotta be difficult as hell. AND over half the population hates her, and she doesn’t seem to let that get to her. She’s gotta have one of the hardest and most stressful jobs on the planet :whew:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’ve been thinking about this a lot. Trump is making his critics (the press, citizens, us, etc) think that those that are critical of Trump are “right” and “just,” existentially. I find myself doing that. Take for example Brennan and Clapper. We see them as fighting the “good fight,” but these people also don’t have our best interests in mind. The CIA and NSA are not our friends and that’s been proven time and time again. I fear that some of us (myself included) are thinking that if we have the same enemy as others, that those others are our friends and have our best interests in mind. They don’t.

shyt is fukked up. I’m not sure what do with this problem :jbhmm:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I’ve been thinking about this a lot. Trump is making his critics (the press, citizens, us, etc) think that those that are critical of Trump are “right” and “just,” existentially. I find myself doing that. Take for example Brennan and Clapper. We see them as fighting the “good fight,” but these people also don’t have our best interests in mind. The CIA and NSA are not our friends and that’s been proven time and time again. I fear that some of us (myself included) are thinking that if we have the same enemy as others, that those others are our friends and have our best interests in mind. They don’t.

Gets discussed every so often. Hard to believe we in here cheering for the feds.

But really its just that disrespectful what hes doing to all of us as americans and as human beings that were going to cheer for anyone working against him.

I dont think most of us are gona become law and order, natsec uber alles types because of this. This feels exceptional cuz it is.

And nap has always been natsec uber alles

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Of course they don’t have our best interest at heart however they don’t like traitors that’s a line you don’t step across..

Play politrics on behalf of US interest but when your an overall pos like trump... it’s time to form u like voltron

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

The fact that they are not your friends, are all lifelong Republicans and yet share the same feelings as you towards one of their own should concern you more.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The enemy of my enemy scenario?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Those guys are no longer a part of the government.

Any judgment we have on them from a broader perspective should be the same judgment we had of them while they worked under Obama.

That said, they can still be bad people fighting the good fight.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
She’s working for evil, but one has to appreciate her skill of spinning everything on the fly, with few errors. She is able to spin any outrageous and downright crazy thing Trump says or does, keep a straight face, and keep the conversation moving, over and over again, in rapid succession. That’s gotta be difficult as hell. AND over half the population hates her, and she doesn’t seem to let that get to her. She’s gotta have one of the hardest and most stressful jobs on the planet :whew:
I wish her NOTHING but pain, anguish, mental health issues, domestic problems, insecurities, self doubt, gout, fibromyalgia, ibs, opioid addiction, and for her to stub her big club feet ass toe at least 4 times a day. I want her to cry in her house alone, with body issues and agoraphobia. I want her to be a prisoner in her home and mind.