RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hh2h5C3.gif

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
He never was anyway, and it's partially his fault Trump won. :yeshrug:

The best thing you can say about Comey is that he wasn't willing to completely throw the law in the bushes for Trump.

But that should be the bare minimum for any government official and/or decent human being :skip: , so he doesn't deserve any special praise.
Partially? I credit him for 75% of Hilary’s lost. She does get 25% for being a perennial loser.

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Someone tweeted that they're protesting twitter for them not banning people harassing cacker caclson
This was trending all day on twitter the other day. There isnt one trending storyI care about less than this. That cac fuels hate all day everyday on his show. He's no victim.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Trump-Russia affair has changed citizen journalism in radical ways.

This is the real story to be written.

Especially how people never want to give people their credit. It’s obvious people like Louise Mensch were clearly on point more often than not and the lack of respect they’ve gotten is shocking.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Like that time when he had some clown on talking glowingly about a book that advocates immigrant genocide:scusthov:

I swear to God if Trump gets impeached I'm running out into the street and throwing empty Hennessy bottles at cacs. For a racist deity like Trump to be impeached would be glorious. We're supposed to feel bad for tucker because some protestors scared him. Who created this climate of hostility against the "press"? I'm so disgusted with America if this fukk gets away with everything I'm going to move to Canada

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was still up when that tweet came in, but I couldn't even bring myself to finish reading it at that time. Disgusting traitor.

Just when you think he can't get lower, he invents new methods of bottom dwelling.

If there was blame at the state level, American presidents always dealt with that privately after dealing with the emergency at hand. People's lives were more important than political affiliation.

Now you have Trump. Normalising payback.

Sad days

Last edited: