RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
As for the Cohen court filings and proceedings, standard for the prosectors to draft an indictment, and than allow for a plea, through a filing of a criminal information, which is just the less formal version of an an indictment. That information though is 22 pages itself, and very complex and hard to follow, of you aren't a white collar crime expert.
I thought it was 80 pages :shaq:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Trump shill Gaetz about to get dealt with :huhldup:

Matt Gaetz will have the ever living shyt kicked out of him on camera one of these days, I know it is going to happen. He is such a “punk or pay” looking douche, and I’m predicting that he ain’t gonna have the money to pay in some alley, in the not so distant future. I don’t even need to redact, because I ain’t making a threat, just taking a crack at the tea leaves

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matt Gaetz will have the ever living shyt kicked out of him on camera one of these days, I know it is going to happen. He is such a “punk or pay” looking douche, and I’m predicting that he ain’t gonna have the money to pay in some alley, in the not so distant future. I don’t even need to redact, because I ain’t making a threat, just taking a crack at the tea leaves

:mjlit::mjlit::mjlit::mjlit::mjlit::mjlit::mjlit::mjlit::mjlit::mjlit::mjlit: