RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
i work with people who know absolutely nothing about the trump investigation.
there are many people who are desperately ignorant.
Go to your Facebook how many people do you see talking about anything that is going on? I have maybe 7-8 of of 300+ friends who are talking about it. The rest are either oblivious or they just don't care or feel they don't have time to look into it.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The two liberal NY society crowd were friends with Roger Stone? Come on. The prosecutor could not find a legal way to charge the former AG, with a strong probability of conviction. These are allegations of abuse, that stretch back years, and would be extremely hard to prosecute, with one witness, and no physical evidence, and years removed.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
The two liberal NY society crowd were friends with Roger Stone? Come on. The prosecutor could not find a legal way to charge the former AG, with a strong probability of conviction. These are allegations of abuse, that stretch back years, and would be extremely hard to prosecute, with one witness, and no physical evidence, and years removed.

Not to disagree w the rest of what youre saying as I just dk, but yes Stone would move in those circles

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
America is officially Banana republic status. This man fires the AG installed one of his cronies and is going to cockblock an investigation of his own crimes. That’s the absolute low point in American history
with regards to rule of law. Even the other unconstitutional actions of presidents like the Japanese internment etc were at least not simply for the benefit of the president. This is unreal.