RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
From what the network talking heads are saying Whitaker doesn't even have to fire Mueller, just starve the investigation of it's funding; a slow Government death. Dude is on record saying the investigation should be restricted to the original "four corners." I see him making a move to do so soon. Can the Dems make the DOJ properly fund the investigation?

Crazy how Manafort Forfeited 46 million due to this probe which is well above its cost. This has actually been profitable for the government.
Now they'll completely ignore this, try to argue that the investigation is expensive for no reason and starve it as you said.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The Onion

11 hrs ·
"Despite reports that I’m concerned about my wonderful son being sent to jail, I actually think there wouldn’t be much harm at all if he was imprisoned for a decade or so."

About this website

POLITICS.THEONION.COM

Backpedaling Trump Claims Eldest Son Would Probably Be Fine Doing 5 To 10 Years In Prison
WASHINGTON—In a stark reversal of past statements on the Trump Tower meeting, President Trump acknowledged Monday that he believed his eldest son would most likely be fine doing five to 10 years in a federal prison. “Despite reports that I’m concerned about my wonderful son being sent to jail,...

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lol...i was quoting a rap lyric. But I forget who says that shyt.:patrice:..someone help me out. Wanna say Masta Killa. :mjgrin:
Disappearing in a fog or s mist s d chicks can’t resist what I kick they be.....or some more of the dilznick-Guru of Gangstarr you know my steez

Daps
Whitaker would be another laughable ghoul in the Trump circle of zealots, if he wasn't about to assume the most powerful law enforcement position in the country.

Of course he,

Represented SAM CLOVIS a hideously absurd GOP/Trump frontman in a race

Served as US Attorney for IOWA almost 20 years ago

Also co chair on RICK PERRY's campaign

Has embarrassing videos lifting weights and another masculine pastimes

Played college football at some D level school in Iowa (ok, it was aD1 school, I don't watch sports, I don't know any of that stuff)

Wrote op eds and did the cable tv circuit talking about "In my days as a prosecutor....." to decry the SC investigation

Represented a textbook shady Miami based company, that was shut down by the FTC, just last year

Crossfit

:scust:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
No way Whitaker recuses himself, or he will be out in the next few days.
We have to start asking ourselves, just how far are these lackeys willing to stick their necks out for this guy? The rats are always the first to abandon ship. You essentially have a party solely composed of rats. The last two years have seen the Trump endorsement amount to either an L or narrow victories in what used to be easy win areas. How long are people going to jeopardize their political futures for the sake of doing the bidding of a guy whose as quick to throw you in the bushes as he is to praise you? The writing is already on the wall. Who has Donald Trump consistently stood up for? Who is left that has not quit, been fired, or been indicted and swiftly written off as a low level staffer who might have been in charge of Starbucks duty at most? This is a Democratic party emboldened by two years of licking its wounds after a loss they had no one but themselves to blame for. They are fully with the shyts now. I'll be damned if I'm naive enough to die on the Donald Trump hill at this point. The Koolaid ain't that good:gucci:

But I put nothing past these evil b*stards:francis:

Daps
Reppin
St louis

when is this cock sucka going to jail?
:stopitslime:

wat6rr.jpg

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin