RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

Jon Swaine‏ @jonswaine
In this Aug 2015 email, Trump's new AG Matthew Whitaker threatens a victim of the patents scam firm that was paying Whitaker as an adviser. The firm was sued by the US govt and ordered by a court to pay $26m just 6 months ago. https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/07/matthew-whitaker-trump-attorney-general-us-firm …

Drb1gUNX0AEjCXR.jpg

5:01 PM - 7 Nov 2018

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
From what the network talking heads are saying Whitaker doesn't even have to fire Mueller, just starve the investigation of it's funding; a slow Government death. Dude is on record saying the investigation should be restricted to the original "four corners." I see him making a move to do so soon. Can the Dems make the DOJ properly fund the investigation?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
From what the network talking heads are saying Whitaker doesn't even have to fire Mueller, just starve the investigation of it's funding; a slow Government death. Dude is on record saying the investigation should be restricted to the original "four corners." I see him making a move to do so soon. Can the Dems make the DOJ properly fund the investigation?
You must be watching fox news. :mjlol:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Whitaker would be another laughable ghoul in the Trump circle of zealots, if he wasn't about to assume the most powerful law enforcement position in the country.

Of course he,

Represented SAM CLOVIS a hideously absurd GOP/Trump frontman in a race

Served as US Attorney for IOWA almost 20 years ago

Also co chair on RICK PERRY's campaign

Has embarrassing videos lifting weights and another masculine pastimes

Played college football at some D level school in Iowa (ok, it was aD1 school, I don't watch sports, I don't know any of that stuff)

Wrote op eds and did the cable tv circuit talking about "In my days as a prosecutor....." to decry the SC investigation

Represented a textbook shady Miami based company, that was shut down by the FTC, just last year

Last edited: