RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Interesting group of documents you have pictured on your desk, wonder how your InfoSec, Compliance/Risk departments would feel about that... :jbhmm:

Nobody's office looks like this.

You are either a janitor or a fukking weirdo

Lol

You don't work in Intel. :duck:

Just read one of the agencies handbook (maybe mock handbook) from the Stanford website what your doing is against the agencies protocol.

#1. Your speaking as an representative for the IC and making "statements" on their behalf. Claiming this is what is going on in the IC. That's looks to be against agency procedures from what I read.

#2. You are posting what can be perceived as sensitive information on a public forum.

#3. You are talking badly about the Intel agencies in public. That's awful and not patriotic.

You'd get fired from a regular job doing this let alone actually working for an Intel agency.:mindblown:

It's also illegal and it is a violation of federal law under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to falsely represent oneself as a United States federal agent.

If you are lying I suggest you stop. Anyone one here can report you to the authorities.:damn:

full

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

If Jacob Wohl isn't the funniest thing to happen in the existence of this thread, this certainly was. :bptchallalol:

Good times :mjlolhairfade:
You left out the mess that followed :russ:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
That's crazy that they were going to indict Nixon :ohhh:

That throws the whole sitting president cant be indicted out the window right?

Idk about you guys but I'm ready for Trump to go to prison

:manny:

I've been ready

America needs to swallow that L so that we can be respected on the world stage.

we got punked and we need to own that.
once we do, we can get back to keeping the world order.

i'm the first to acknowledge that the world order is not perfect but it has been getting better as time goes by.