RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
The right must be worried about Rachel Maddow and how she’s kept important issues at the forefront of people’s minds via her extensive reporting.

The reason that I say that is because the criticism of her seems to be ramped up on this site. After observing the posting patterns of this site, I’ve noticed that the right sends a bunch of negative posts via social media and message boards at subjects that are gaining traction on the outside real world.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The right must be worried about Rachel Maddow and how she’s kept important issues at the forefront of people’s minds via her extensive reporting.

The reason that I say that is because the criticism of her seems to be ramped up on this site. After observing the posting patterns of this site, I’ve noticed that the right sends a bunch of negative posts via social media and message boards at subjects that are gaining traction on the outside real world.
She’s a soft target and they are coward, homophobic, fukking bafoons. It ain’t much deeper than that. Eveytime these fukking idiots type “HYON” that is the rallying cry for a dumbfukk, dumb as dogshyt, fukking idiot fukkface.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

full

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

@The Black Panther needs to get on the case and get to the bottom of this :lolbron:

If Jacob Wohl isn't the funniest thing to happen in the existence of this thread, this certainly was. :bptchallalol:

^^^Because it doesn't mean shyt. If Hillary won, no one would care right now. Period.

I work in the defense/intel community. Everyone hacks everyone else. shyt, we just hacked North Korea's missile test....that isn't a rumor, that's a fact, jack. Even our own allies are actively hacking our systems. No one has a monopoly on information, secret or not.

And I wonder if you hypocrties have or had a problem with the United States subverting the Russian elections, and getting that third way dem Yelsin elected in Russia. Until you prove otherwise, you a DNC cocksucking shill like that hindu @4d 6f 6e 65 79

First of all, i work in intel. There wasn't a massive cyber attack -- that term is used as loosely as "radical islam."

lol cause I need credibility on thecoli.com

the fact that I can make six figures and still spend time on a random website going back and forth with losers like you, @4d 6f 6e 65 79 and the rest of the democrat-supporting nerds on here, burns your ass

but just to entertain your bum ass, here's my office:

fan5fp.jpg

and just to confirm:

2dspy0w.jpg

lol yep I'm petty like that...but I'm bored and none of my projects are active right now :yeshrug:

now you can show me your office :mjgrin::umad:

Good times :mjlolhairfade:

Last edited: