RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
because a subpoena might involve him having to testify as to things that he may consider to be covered by attorney client privilege. his discussions with SC were voluntary - im sure there were questions he refused to answer because he was unsure as to whether atty/client privilege applied. and because it was voluntary, the SC would be more than happy to go onto the next question knowing that they would be revisiting those issues at a later date.
They foolishly waived attorney client privilege prior to the interviews Trump's Legal Team Doesn’t Know What White House Counsel Told Mueller: Report . McGahn could answer anything Mueller asked him. :lolbron:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Still waiting on an answer to my question earlier about who this clown is and why does he matter

A fraud :mjlol:
First of all, who is Jacob Wohl?

Wohl first made headlines as a teenage hedge-fund owner, the Daily Beast reports; in 2016, at the age of 18, he began referring to himself as the “Wohl of Wall Street.” Amazingly, that nickname isn’t the most upsetting thing he did as a financier. That same year, he was investigated by a government regulator for fraud, and the Arizona Corporation Commission issued a cease-and-desist letter accusing him of selling unregistered securities.

During this time, he also registered several domain names, including WohlGirls.com, a website that featured a scantily clad “Wohl Girl of the Month,” as well as a “news” website called Offended America, which later rebranded as the Washington Reporter. (Earlier this year, Splinter reported that the Reporter’s prominent “Code of Ethics” appeared to be lifted almost completely from ProPublica’s.)

Where Wohl has gained the most prominence, though, is Twitter, where he is known for his sycophantic and almost instantaneous replies to many of President Trump’s tweets, and for repeatedly posting nearly identical tweets about visiting a “hipster coffee shop” where young libs huddle and reveal in hushed tones their admiration for Trump and his policies.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say what if this Surefire Intelligence Company is the one @I_Got_Da_Burna works at?:ohhh:

FriendlyCheerfulInvisiblerail-size_restricted.gif

Home - Surefire Cleaning Services

What We Do
Surefire Cleaning Services takes a great deal of pride in delivering the best comprehensive commercial cleaning and facility services in Idaho. Our services include cleaning a wide range of companies and organizations totaling over 200,000 square feet of retail and office space.

Janitorial Services
Post Construction Cleaning
Day and Night Cleaning
Deep Cleaning
Floor Maintenance
Disinfecting/Sanitizing
Rafter and Ceiling Cleaning
Window Cleaning
Carpet Cleaning
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Pressure Washing
One-time Cleaning

Deep-State Infiltration Cleaning
Kitchen/Lunchroom Cleaning
Pre-Occupancy Cleaning

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They foolishly waived attorney client privilege prior to the interviews Trump's Legal Team Doesn’t Know What White House Counsel Told Mueller: Report . McGahn could answer anything Mueller asked him. :lolbron:

i understand your view, but attorneys - especially those that still have a long future ahead of them - will not want to be seen as nonchalantly/voluntarily disclosing potentially privileged communications. at the very least they will want to be compelled by court order. that way they can say "i tried everything i could but i'm not going to ignore a legal subpoena."

remember that his initial consultations were a result of trump and co., declaring to everyone to cooperate fully. my sense is that mcgahn would probably have counseled instead to let outside counsel handle everything.