RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Mueller is a hoe
If Mueller made any moves before the midterm, Trump would have fired Rosenstein and got someone to fire Mueller to end the investigation. Republicans would have supported it because Mueller's interference hurt them in the midterms. Trump wins in this scenario. No more investigation.

The better move is to let the midterms play out, then drop indictments afterwards.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
If Mueller made any moves before the midterm, Trump would have fired Rosenstein and got someone to fire Mueller to end the investigation. Republicans would have supported it because Mueller's interference hurt them in the midterms. Trump wins in this scenario. No more investigation.

The better move is to let the midterms play out, then drop indictments afterwards.
He’s going to do that anyway. Why do you guys still think trump is a rational actor? He needs to go NOW.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
He’s going to do that anyway. Why do you guys still think trump is a rational actor? He needs to go NOW.
He will most likely fire Sessions after the midterms to get someone to shut down the investigation, but I dont see him having full Republican support of that decision after the midterms The investigation will continue somehow.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Mueller is a hoe

i should neg you for talking like that.

Mueller doesn't have the power to make Trump go away, Congress does.

Mueller is smart to wait until the midterms.
not only is it policy but it he will have a lay of the political landscape and tailor what he presents with that in mind.

:smh: at calling Mueller a hoe.

full

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

not only is it policy but it he will have a lay of the political landscape and tailor what he presents with that in mind.

full

Mueller is a bytch ass nikka. If he has something that can rock the Trump administration which I think he does he needs to drop it ASAP and fukk the politics of it.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

full

I gave him an Instant neg