RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's not surprising but its ass backwards in the grand scheme. The same social/classicism issues exist for the Europeans and Asians who come to this country as well. They will also overwhelmingly despise you but they will immediately cut into the engineering, science and medical jobs from the moment they come here, it won't take a generation for us to feel the affects. Are they coming in droves? No, so no, they aren't cutting into social programs or being scapegoated for increases in social safety net costs but they are increasing the competition for the jobs that American children as a whole are groomed specifically for.

So why do we as the black community not care about these immigrants, legal or not? The most important thing in this topic in my opinion is why we are the least educated or how those who aren't native english speakers can obtain and utilize our education system better than us. I would think that is something much more worthy of a vote and could potentially make us more competitive all around.

Again bro, you can oppose illegal Hispanic immigration and also want to figure out other ways to improve Black upward mobility. There is no contradiction in that. I agree opposing illegal Hispanic immigration will not be the only thing that helps Black upward mobility, but it definitely helps to not have tens of millions more competition that will get preferential treatment over you.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's not surprising but its ass backwards in the grand scheme. The same social/classicism issues exist for the Europeans and Asians who come to this country as well. They will also overwhelmingly despise you but they will immediately cut into the engineering, science and medical jobs from the moment they come here, it won't take a generation for us to feel the affects. Are they coming in droves? No, so no, they aren't cutting into social programs or being scapegoated for increases in social safety net costs but they are increasing the competition for the jobs that American children as a whole are groomed specifically for.

So why do we as the black community not care about these immigrants, legal or not? The most important thing in this topic in my opinion is why we are the least educated or how those who aren't native english speakers can obtain and utilize our education system better than us. I would think that is something much more worthy of a vote and could potentially make us more competitive all around.
Because when you’re documented you know exactly what you’re getting.

I really don’t think you understand what documentation means.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Do we give a fukk bout these bombs brehs?

:dead: at this question whether or not you are joking.

and to answer said question; yes. yes i do give a fukk about bombs being sent to political figures from the highest levels of government.
yes i do give a fukk about major news outlets having bombs mailed to them.
yes i do give a fukk that all of the targets are on the left.

ricin poison was mailed to the pentagon and the white house earlier this month?

:dead:

this shyt is crazy.