RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
But there was something shocking about Thursday's fight. The battle apparently was over immigration policy. And it took place, reports said, because during the White House meeting that preceded it, the President and Bolton were making the case, sources told CNN, that Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen was not being tough enough on migrants heading to the southern border, not deterring them fiercely enough. Kelly defended the record of Nielsen, his former deputy.

Same. shyt.

Daps
I'd like to know what the blow up was about then. Given Bolton's history it's likely that Kelly was on the side of "lesser evils" which is still unsettling because that man has been on an advanced slide into moral decay for some time. I will say that with Trump's Hitler like affinity for infighting among his staff whomever came out on the losing end has likely lost standing in his eyes, the subject of the blowup be damned. Work for sociopaths old crehs.
Supposedly the illegal immigration spike. If I had to guess, Bolton and Trump were scheming about deploying forces on the caravan coming to the border, and Kelly was tryna do something thats not so blatantly obvious.

What bothers me about all of this is you just know the Democrats think they can put everything back to "normal", but we're a million miles past that now

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Supposedly the illegal immigration spike. If I had to guess, Bolton and Trump were scheming about deploying forces on the caravan coming to the border, and Kelly was tryna do something thats not so blatantly obvious.

What bothers me about all of this is you just know the Democrats think they can put everything back to "normal", but we're a million miles past that now

Yep, sounds about right. The troops closing the border sounds like a Bolton idea. Crazy how far you can get in this country when you're unhinged and white.