RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@The Black Panther you already know where Liggins sits on this shyt, jerking off to the idea that hes some sort of free thinking contrarian

As I already said, we wont hear from the SC office till after midterms, but we might hear from SDNY or Virginia. SC dont leak, but we know they do share and collaborate.
ole "we are not a monolith-ass dudes" :mjpls:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
@The Black Panther you already know where Liggins sits on this shyt, jerking off to the idea that hes some sort of free thinking contrarian

As I already said, we wont hear from the SC office till after midterms, but we might hear from SDNY or Virginia. SC dont leak, but we know they do share and collaborate.

You're usually a decent poster so I don't get where this hostility comes from. But this is HL and unless you're a slave to the hivemind you'll be lambasted with passive aggressive insults. But hey, when in Rome, right?

I'd think for a forum that's come out on the wrong end of a number of things these past couple of years people would be a bit more humble around here but I do have to admire the commitment to the ideals, however naive they may be. Carry on ladies and gents.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
ole "we are not a monolith-ass dudes" :mjpls:

I suppose you've changed your opinion on immigration overnight then? You'd be the last to try to make this snide remark, if you were smart. I know there are five of you on this account alone but try to keep things consistent among the operators.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're usually a decent poster so I don't get where this hostility comes from. But this is HL and unless you're a slave to the hivemind you'll be lambasted with passive aggressive insults. But hey, when in Rome, right?

I'd think for a forum that's come out on the wrong end of a number of things these past couple of years people would be a bit more humble around here but I do have to admire the commitment to the ideals, however naive they may be. Carry on ladies and gents.

They are judging you on past posts, which they are entitled to as well.

That said, your last two posts, outside the hive mind jab are worryingly reasonable...
Everything OK breh? You saw a pic of manbearpig Manafort and dotard in a menage and it scared you straight?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
They are judging you on past posts, which they are entitled to as well.

That said, your last two posts, outside the hive mind jab are worryingly reasonable...
Everything OK breh? You saw a pic of manbearpig Manafort and dotard in a menage and it scared you straight?

Nah, my posts are always reasonable. You may not like them or agree but there is always merit there. People here are too idealistic and naive, almost to a childlike extent, and that usually leads to anger and disappointment. See the Brett Kavanaugh situation. In the Trump era people need to take a more cynical approach to politics and stop expecting things to turn out "the right way." I'm honestly quite worried about what will happen with this Mueller investigation but you can't deviate too much from the narrative here so I'll keep my thoughts to myself.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Mueller is going to f*ck around and have the week of the elections lit with an indictment or preliminary report. Everyone keep thinking he's going to honor some imaginary rule that has been a courtesy all these years, not an actual law.

I'm not worried about that, I'm sure the investigation is grinding on but in this era of gnat like attention spans and 24 hour news cycles some things must be pushed ceaselessly, especially given that there is a large group that is resistant to the reality in the first place. I just can't imagine Obama or even George W. Bush being under investigation like this and it begins to fall out of the media for even a few weeks.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I suppose you've changed your opinion on immigration overnight then? You'd be the last to try to make this snide remark, if you were smart. I know there are five of you on this account alone but try to keep things consistent among the operators.
bruh, i'm just talking shyt...

relax.

i understand some of your hesitation...you're far from the worst offender on here.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, my posts are always reasonable. You may not like them or agree but there is always merit there. People here are too idealistic and naive, almost to a childlike extent, and that usually leads to anger and disappointment. See the Brett Kavanaugh situation. In the Trump era people need to take a more cynical approach to politics and stop expecting things to turn out "the right way." I'm honestly quite worried about what will happen with this Mueller investigation but you can't deviate too much from the narrative here so I'll keep my thoughts to myself.

I get you. That said, r
This thread has taught me that people with differing opinions can unite across a common goal. There are other issues we certainly don't agree on, and not everyone is a bleeding heart liberal, but we recognise the danger of Trump.

Whatever the outcome in the end, I don't think the folks in this thread were wrong on that at all.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yeah, Trump is a clear and present danger. I just don't think you should have to disclaimer each and every post with that common knowledge lest you be labeled a Trump supporter, racist or misogynist. 'Tis all I'm saying.

In semi related news the tax cuts have played hell on the deficit. Might be time for the Dems to hammer that home while the Mueller investigation plays out in the background. Since the Kavanaugh confirmation Trump has been taking an extended victory lap. It's time to get foot back on neck.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, Trump is a clear and present danger. I just don't think you should have to disclaimer each and every post with that common knowledge lest you be labeled a Trump supporter, racist or misogynist. 'Tis all I'm saying.

In semi related news the tax cuts have played hell on the deficit. Might be time for the Dems to hammer that home while the Mueller investigation plays out in the background. Since the Kavanaugh confirmation Trump has been taking an extended victory lap. It's time to get foot back on neck.

Point. Even Mitch McConnell is acting concerned now. :russ:

The GOP solution is gutting medicare though. That may be a bridge too far for some older republican supporters.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Point. Even Mitch McConnell is acting concerned now. :russ:

The GOP solution is gutting medicare though. That may be a bridge too far for some older republican supporters.

bytch McConnell :scusthov:

Dude tried to blame domestic entitlements but that shyt isn't passing the smell test. I hope the GOP does go after their hover rounds and oxygen tanks. They'll regret mocking "I can't breathe." :mjgrin:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
See the Brett Kavanaugh situation. In the Trump era people need to take a more cynical approach to politics and stop expecting things to turn out "the right way."

i was certainly not under the illusion that shyt was gonna turn out ok with kavanaugh.
i don't recall anyone here being overly enthusiastic about our chance in that fight.
all you have to do is count the r's and the d's and you know how it's gonna turn out.

I get you. That said, r
This thread has taught me that people with differing opinions can unite across a common goal. There are other issues we certainly don't agree on, and not everyone is a bleeding heart liberal, but we recognise the danger of Trump.

Whatever the outcome in the end, I don't think the folks in this thread were wrong on that at all.

i've learned more about how the american government is supposed to work in the past two years than all previous years combined.
this thread has been a huge contributor to my learning about american and world politics and i find it fascinating, particularly when viewed through the lens of history.

probably my favorite thread, period.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm hearing less and less about the Mueller probe in the mainstream media.

You can say the Kavanaugh and now the Saudi stories take precedence but there have been so many big stories to break over these months but that Mueller investigation always loomed large. Ever since the papers almost got Rosenstein fired by leaking inconsequential banter the whole thing seems to be fading. I hate to think what happens if the GOP keeps both the House and Senate. Will the media stop pushing it altogether? It's not like it's lacking in juicy tidbits.

The media has been looking funny in the light lately.

i think people underestimate the extent to which guys like mueller/rosenstein will go to protect long standing "norms" in US politics. people that think mueller is out there with the same sort of blood lust for taking trump down that we have are mistaken. shyt like "not wanting to interfere in the 60 days prior" really resonates with these type of people. so does that idea of hiding shyt from the public if the truth would be too "traumatic" for the public and our politics.

a historical analogy would be lincoln during the civil war. people don't concentrate on this because he's known as the great emancipator etc, but lincoln was very open about the idea that if he could prevent war and keep the south in the united states WITHOUT freeing the slaves, he wouldn't have done it.

i think mueller's "law and order" mentality is such that he wants to prosecute or expose trump's crimes. but if he can get trump to resign w/o there being the national spectacle of the world/country learning every depraved detail, i think he would happily take that as well.