RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pgo6pd9AGc1vmtp2uo1_640.jpg

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this thread is probably more then 90% guys standing around stroking our meat over the Mueller investigation for almost 2 years.
Mueller disappears for Sept, Oct, and part of Nov...
what are you left with?

a bunch of dudes sitting around with their dikks out and nothing to stroke it to but journalists, pundits and talking heads.

i don't know about you but at this point i'd bend
full
over the podium and butt fukk the truth out of her live on CSPAN.
yall can keep them smokey eye jokes to yourselves.
i'm taking her brown eye down the long, thick path of truth, justice and the american way.

then i'd throw her over the bridge.

:lolbron:

the Mueller submarine is in the marianas trench, breh.
he'll be gone till november.

561813_421857461661e65461a16d543cff5b9a.gif

Imma have to slowly back away from butt fukking manbearpig orbital. :hubie:

You do you though:mjgrin:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm hearing less and less about the Mueller probe in the mainstream media.

You can say the Kavanaugh and now the Saudi stories take precedence but there have been so many big stories to break over these months but that Mueller investigation always loomed large. Ever since the papers almost got Rosenstein fired by leaking inconsequential banter the whole thing seems to be fading. I hate to think what happens if the GOP keeps both the House and Senate. Will the media stop pushing it altogether? It's not like it's lacking in juicy tidbits.

The media has been looking funny in the light lately.

Robert Mueller may have a November surprise for Trump | Spectator USA

Mueller is not making any announcements until after mid-terms, and Mueller's team doesn't leak.

The media isn't reporting much on it because they can't do anything but speculate.

This post is looking funny in the light to me. :bpmjpls:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Robert Mueller may have a November surprise for Trump | Spectator USA

Mueller is not making any announcements until after mid-terms, and Mueller's team doesn't leak.

The media isn't reporting much on it because they can't do anything but speculate.

This post is looking funny in the light to me. :bpmjpls:
This stuff about meuller being ready after mid term could easily be Giuliani and Trump just trying to impose their own deadlines. Mueller doesn't leak like you said so there is no way for anyone to even speculate that he'd be ready to release anything.