RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Ivanka, the faux fashion designer now UN Ambassador. "Well its because you liberals were talking bad about her and now look what you've done. They just keep winning"-Shogun & Liggins. :manny:

That is a win for them. Ivankas gonna get a real title. Didn't Nikki actually go against Trump a couple of times?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Bruh. This is damning. Absolutely, damning.

It's not

No one cares what Brennan has to say

People want to hear from Mueller, and until then, whatever these old spooks and jarheads are talking about is irrelevant to a population that cares more about if the lights are gonna be on tonight and if they'll have food in their bellies.

We care because we're aware of the shyt that's going on in the world

Most Americans neither know nor do they care

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
That is a win for them. Ivankas gonna get a real title. Didn't Nikki actually go against Trump a couple of times?

Not on anything significant. I think he said some outlandish shyt (as usual) that she took a different position on in regards to Russia, if I'm not mistaken. Bolton said she was confused when she spoke out about something and she responded and said, she doesnt get confused. So that might not have been Trump she was in dispute with.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Ivanka, the faux fashion designer now UN Ambassador. "Well its because you liberals were talking bad about her and now look what you've done. They just keep winning"-Shogun & Liggins. :manny:

You're truly an obsessed idiot. Keep me on your mind though.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This thread is annoying now. Can we post the text of the tweets as well ?

yeah, most of the twitter links don't load so i gotta click on the link which opens up another tab.

It's not

No one cares what Brennan has to say

People want to hear from Mueller, and until then, whatever these old spooks and jarheads are talking about is irrelevant to a population that cares more about if the lights are gonna be on tonight and if they'll have food in their bellies.

We care because we're aware of the shyt that's going on in the world

Most Americans neither know nor do they care

i see what you're saying but when a former director of the CIA comes out and says that the
president presents a clear and present danger to america, that makes my ears perk up.

i can't quote everything that Brehnnan (Breh...) has said but he has said things that are completely out
of the realm of anything that i would consider normal or even slightly out of order regarding a sitting president.

i'm not pinning my hopes on something directly happening because of what he says but rather taking note of the significance that he is saying these things at all.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quitting What? :dahell:

I ain't quit shyt I'm just taking a break from all this shyt, I still come in the thread but I'm not 24/7 anymore glued to my tv, sky is falling steeze.

shyt is bad for your health.

It’s better to fall backs and wait for something significant to happen.

Otherwise Nap just spams the thread with alarms for every single tweet he finds cluttering the thread.