RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The reverberations of the NYTimes story is damning. Its on the level of the Trump Tower meeting. This is a serious body blow.

The referee started the 10-count on that one :whoo:
I'm not really feeling it :manny:

Maybe it's because we been known Trump is a crook

Maybe it's because I know we're already at peak anti-Trump Dem support.

This is it brehs. At this point if you don't hope this piece of shyt dies in his sleep, you're a traitor to this country and a part of the opps

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

This is it brehs. At this point if you don't hope this piece of shyt dies in his sleep, you're a traitor to this country and a part of the opps
Even Sanders said this is an old story, on some, everyone knows we are crooks and tax evading grifters, what you gonna do?
Smh

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Maybe you're jaded but this the equivalent of finding a body. I really thought this was eye opening and I'm aware of a lot of the things Trump has done.

This is extremely detailed and lays out everything about this piece of Trump's financial crimes.

This is undeniable evidence of fraud and Trump's companies may face consequences.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
this isn't tax avoidance brah
You think his supporters are going to do their due diligence to investigate whether it's actually fraud? Peter schiff immediately posted an article saying Trump would be dumb to not avoid taxes