RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I’m not a pessimist at all when it comes time to hope that this shyt sticks, but fukking Dworkin ALWAYS has some kind of blistering claim against Trump, and nothing ever happens. I just hope and pray, when the day comes that they are ready to frog walk this piece of shyt, that all of Dworkins claims are on the docket, and he ain’t just playing with our emotions

I tend to ignore Dworkin. He's a hypeman for Democrats.

He's the equivalent of Diddy yelling "AND WE GON' BUILD FOUR MORE NEW TOWERS" on the "Welcome to Atlanta" remix.

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Half the country will applaud him for "out smarting" the dreaded IRS. Besides, death taxes shouldn't be legal. :troll:

How are hardworking Americans in Kentucky expected to pass their mobile home empires to their kids with a death tax.

Neil Cavuto said Trump was pretty damn clever to cheat the country out of millions of tax dollars. :hubie:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neil Cavuto said Trump was pretty damn clever to cheat the country out of millions of tax dollars. :hubie:

yeah pretty much the entire GOP will see it as a good thing. tax avoidance/fraud is a fundamental business strategy for them. but their opinions are meaningless. state prosecutors etc are who we need to watch.