RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
GTFO w/that shyt. This is a thread where we can say “arrest the president” and you don5 have to bring up a charge, because there are about 15 things he could be arrested for if he was a citizen. He is a citizen, because he is an illegitimate president.
ARREST THE PRESIDENT
The IRS knew Manafort was a criminal for years and they let him slide. The state of NY knew the president was a criminal for years and let him slide.

I feel as if you guys are in denial. This isn’t Brazil. This is not some backwards ass country with a weak justice system. This is a backwards country that believes companies are people.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Contempt for "the court system."
Contempt for "the rule of law."
Contempt for women.
Contempt for the truth.

White people who voted for him and continue to support him must also secretly harbor these same feelings of contempt and wish they had Trump's influence in their own respective lives in order to be as equally unethical as Trump.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Trump is a completely fake business man.

The emperor has no clothes.

His dad funneled 413 million dollars to Trump over the course of 30 years.

Trump is a complete con man. God status.

Pressured the media to consider him a "great business" man when he never made a successful deal in his life.

His father was funding him.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Fred Trump must be turning over in his grave that his carefully planned schemes were exposed because his son is an idiotic attention whore.

I want to know more about the relationship between Fred and Donald. He must have known he was an idiot.

I could have sworn his father had other kids besides donald...:patrice: why I never hear of them like that???