RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
These folks are brilliant.

Even if you underestimate the value of the asset, its still cheaper than what an audit will reveal the real value to be and you just pay the difference and you STILL come out on top

GooooooooodDAMN!
It’s not fukking genius, it’s criminal and flagrant. Anybody in that situation, and believe me, there are more than a few, has/had the opportunity to do this, but they don’t because they aren’t fukking scumbags. I know it’s hypocritical to love the Kennedy’s, because they did scumbag business, but at the end of the day, getting one over on the govt is as American as apple pie, it’s what the criminality, privilege, and fukkery turns you into as an adult. JFK & RFK turned into, IMO, two men that were decent, shyt, even Ted did good things, and was “kind” to a degree and civil, DESPITE their father being a historic, legendary fukkface gangster, while DJT has turned into completely insane, fukkface, piece of shyt, bypassing fukkFace Fred’s wildest dreams of creating a white ethnostate. I hope they can be reunited. [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] then [REDACTED], so they can [REDACTED], [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED] [REDACTED]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
On what charges?
GTFO w/that shyt. This is a thread where we can say “arrest the president” and you don5 have to bring up a charge, because there are about 15 things he could be arrested for if he was a citizen. He is a citizen, because he is an illegitimate president.
ARREST THE PRESIDENT