RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
that was wild...he legit sounded like a bumbling..incoherent crazy old man...white people will gladly lower the bar all the way to the ground for a white man...white people voted for a man with 0 political experience to be pres and now they want to top that with letting a man that orchestrated a gang rape be a judge...
Zero political experience? He may not have run for office and won, but he has played in politics for quite some time.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I started thinking he'd win while watching one of his speeches in September 2016. He's so simple, he just promises he'll make your life great. None of that "I'm with her" or "Ready for Hillary" sloganeering that didn't work. Just plain simple "I'll give you what you want."

:francis:
Plus he benefited from that “if America were run like a business” Rethuglicans loved pushing. Didn’t matter the quality of the CEO/president I guess.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how dudes coming at Avenatti's neck like he's not one of the main reasons Cohen snitching like a bytch. Hilarious.

You can attack him for being a bit of a showman but his credibility? Stop it 5
This is not true at all. He just had a little inside scoop being Stormys lawyer. Feds already knew they just don’t run to CNN for with every clue. And even if that was the case he is not snitching because of a campaign finance violation. And Mr taxi was already snitching on Cohen for all of his shady business deals on top of mueller on his ass.

The guy is nothing more then a slick talking lawyer in a nice suit. Nothing more then a temprary useful opportunist . Y’all need to stop riding his dikk so hard like he Mueller.