RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
So you want the same people that think I’m a monkey that’s lazy and always its hand out to realize the president is a bozo?

Savages? No these are European Americans. These are white people. Let’s not make it easy for them.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see the appeal. I won't lie.

Its seductive because of how "layman" it is.

Only if you define a layman as someone who speaks with vacuous spectacularity on every single topic. Even a layman can know enough to not sound like a complete idiot. He is a business professional and even that he speaks in poorly.

Unless you are implying his supporters are idiots and they enjoy hearing someone who knows nothing pretend like he does because it is exactly what they do?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That Trump press conference is pretty depressing. Not because Trump is an idiot (already knew that), but because I have to live in the same country with the ~40% of people that will still support him. :scust:

Two-Face: The Trump Joker's just a mad dog. I want whoever let him off the leash.

I'm at the point where I think Trump's supporters might piss me off more than Trump himself for acting like (or being stupid enough to believe) this is acceptable.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pfkvoexREZ1vfmb0jo1_1280.jpg

bright black

All Star
Daps
This is everything in a nutshell:

:smhkobe:

that was wild...he legit sounded like a bumbling..incoherent crazy old man...white people will gladly lower the bar all the way to the ground for a white man...white people voted for a man with 0 political experience to be pres and now they want to top that with letting a man that orchestrated a gang rape be a judge...