RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
He still talking about this dude? What the fukk is he even talking about?

:wtf:
Dude wants to get into hypothetical technical debates about presidential history... And he's proudly read about four books in his life:mjlol:

Our president gets his history from FNC segments and, if we're lucky, the history channel:mjlol:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Trump's dizzying day of interviews

White House officials said privately there was no broader strategy behind the interviews. GOP strategists and Capitol Hill aides were puzzled by it all. "I have no idea what they view as a successful media hit," said one senior GOP consultant with close ties to the administration. "He just seemed to go crazy today," a senior GOP aide said.

Take a minute to read the whole article...

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

To take a phrase from the fakkits over at T_D, "We are living in the best timeline". This fukking idiot makes himself look so fukking absurd. Nobody knows what is gonna come out of his mouth, he is so caught up in trying to look strong, he looks like a fukking idiot.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

reading now

nail on the head
"White supremacists, lost causers, states-rights activities could latch onto this,” said David Blight, a Civil War historian at Yale University. “I don’t know if Trump even knows he’s doing it. You can be too ignorant to know you’re ignorant.”

The fawning over Kim Jong Un really disturbed me but before I had time to really process that the ahistorical nonsense about slavery dropped. This isn't the first time he's done it for dictators either and talking about dictators this way puts the whole world at risk of increased atrocities and oppression.

Trump is dangerous and shouldn't be in office. Furthermore I really have to question his mental state to say the things that he does. None of this should be normalized the way that it is.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
To take a phrase from the fakkits over at T_D, "We are living in the best timeline". This fukking idiot makes himself look so fukking absurd. Nobody knows what is gonna come out of his mouth, he is so caught up in trying to look strong, he looks like a fukking idiot.
He's a lame duck at 102 days in to his presidency. That should concern his circle but I don't believe they even understand the concept.

If we know that there are multiple grand juries behind the scenes surely congress does as well. Health Care, tax reform and the wall are the cornerstones of what he ran on and his own parting is sh*tting on him at every turn.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps

"It seems to be among the most bizarre recent 24 hours in American presidential history," said Douglas Brinkley, a presidential historian. "It was all just surreal disarray and a confused mental state from the president."

More people need to start hammering on this. It's obvious the guy has dementia. He's coming up on 71 years old; it's only going to get worse.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Trump is dangerous and shouldn't be in office. Furthermore I really have to question his mental state to say the things that he does. None of this should be normalized the way that it is.
:manny:He'll bomb a parking lot in Lebanon next week and Van Jones will say, "This is the moment he ascended to truly being an American president."