RUSSIA/РОССИЯ THREAD—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Mahmoud is the homie, never would have thought he'd be a Kaep fan

You moron. :mjlol: He's trolling the United States.

No wonder you defend Trump so much.

Theres no second layer of thought you carry. Its all literalism for you. I bet you believe in god too. :scust:

As if Putin really cares about Police Brutality when he trolls the USA too :laff:

you probably can't even play Football in Iran cause of how repressive it is. :stopitslime:

.r.

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_pfkvoexREZ1vfmb0jo1_1280.jpg

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
You moron. :mjlol: He's trolling the United States.

Theres no second layer of thought you carry. Its all literalism for you. I bet you believe in god too. :scust:

you probably can't even play Football in Iran cause of how repressive it is. :stopitslime:

Wow, you're on point B. I mean I do believe in God, I personally find it odd when someone doesn't believe in a higher power. but that's on you.

Ye we get it, Iran is a theocracy, repressive. But do you really believe all the people of their country as so filled with hate??? I mean I know you're basically a neo-con, but you really think the iranian people hold ill will towards America?

iran has a nice little scene, judge the people of the country by their leader :francis:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I am still tripped out over this. He went full retard. Son said he couldn't have assaulted the females in the first place because he wasn't even fukking to begin with. :wow: A virgin all throughout college. The perfect damn gentleman.:mjlol:

If you were around alcohol and females in college and you left those hollowed grounds a virgin you're the superman of restraint.:manny:

Not an endorsement of assault.:hubie: I'm just saying...
Maybes he’s the consummate judge.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
crazy for him to say he was a virgin for all those years if he really was out there....unless he only fukked chicks that were so drunk they had no idea who fukked them :scust:

Watch him come back with some “My Christian faith doesn’t allow me to consider it sex unless I was in love or married. Thus I didn’t lose my virginity until I met my lovely wife. All those other times would be considered fornication.” :troll: